Most people don’t like to think about having root canals done. However, they are actually a very beneficial treatment, especially when performed in the capable hands of Dr. Chad Barber in Plymouth, MI. Throughout his decades of practice, he has enabled many patients to feel better and smile again. Here’s what root canal therapy at Chad W. Barber, DDS will do:
- Complete your procedure in one visit.
- Stop your pain with gentle care.
- Help you relax with amenities like warm blankets, massaging chairs, intraoral cameras so you see what we see, and longer appointment times if needed.
- Most likely save your diseased or damaged tooth.
- Help you avoid tooth extraction and the expense of replacing the tooth.
- Prevent issues from tooth loss like teeth shifting and bone loss.