When thinking about dental care for your family, you want a dentist with the skills and knowledge your family deserves. That’s exactly what you’ll get at Chad W. Barber, DDS. Dr. Barber has spent many years caring for smiles in the Plymouth, MI area. He has the expertise necessary to provide the care your loved ones need. Here’s what family dentistry from our team offers you:
- Peace of mind that your family’s dental needs are in good hands
- Skilled dental care to keep your family’s smiles healthy and bright
- Prevention of tooth decay and disease through regular checkups
- A boost to your kids’ self-esteem through attractive, healthy smiles
Call our friendly staff at (734) 725-2022 today to make appointments for your family. We’re located at 9331 N. Lilley Road in Plymouth, just a few blocks from East Middle School. We see kids as young as 2!
Put Your Family in Our Trusted Hands
With so many dental services under one roof, you won’t have to drive all over town to different dentists. We offer dental care for each member of your family. Our services include:
- Restorative Dentistry – Get back your beautiful smile and biting capacity with dental implants, dental crowns and bridges, fillings, veneers, and more.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – We use precision instruments to measure your airway and screen you for sleep apnea. Sleep better and prevent serious health consequences with our treatment.
- General Dentistry – Keep a healthy smile with regular checkups, gum disease treatment, custom mouthguards, nutritional counseling, fluoride treatments, and more.
- Root Canal Treatment – Enjoy convenient single-appointment root canals. We’ll get you out of pain and can save your diseased tooth.
- Sedation Dentistry – With your choice of sedation (either inhaled sedation with “laughing gas” or oral sedation with a pill), you won’t have to worry about your visit with us.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Choose from many different treatments to get your new smile. We offer teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, and complete smile makeovers.
- TMJ treatment – Stop jaw pain, jaw popping, and unexplained headaches with a simple oral appliance.
- Tooth Removal – When extractions are necessary, count on our team for gentle, convenient removal – including wisdom teeth.