Choosing a new dentist in Plymouth, MI is no small task. There are plenty of dentists in the area to pick from. When it comes to protecting your smile, you want an experienced dentist with a trained staff ready to provide your dental care. We fill that bill – Dr. Barber has been a dentist for over 23 years, plus we have team members who have worked in dentistry for over four decades! Here are some other great reasons to call us for your next appointment:
- Patient-focused technology. Our dentist office features digital X-rays that expose patients to less radiation, intraoral cameras so you can see what we see, cavity detectors to find decay invisible to the naked eye, and a pharyngometer/rhinometer to screen patients for obstructive sleep apnea.
- Our Inter-Office Discount Dental Plan. Enjoy comprehensive smile care at a discounted rate with no annual maximums, deductibles, waiting periods, or middlemen to worry about.
- Whole-building water filtration system. When you visit us, you can be assured that the water you drink or that we use during your procedure will be as clean and pure as possible.
- Comforting amenities. Cozy up under a warm blanket during your procedure while your entire body relaxes in a Pelton & Crane massaging chair. Plus, you can take your choice of two great sedation options to calm your nerves.
Call us today for your appointment: (734) 725-2022. We’re located at 9331 N. Lilley Road in Plymouth – just a short drive off I-275.
Count On Us to Provide Exceptional Dental Care
At Chad W. Barber, DDS, we offer many services to help keep you smiling. Dr. Barber and our team can take care of just about any dental need you have. Our services include:
- General dental care that will keep your smile healthy and radiant.
- Restorative treatments so you can enjoy eating and take pride in your smile again.
- Root canal therapy to get you out of pain and save your diseased tooth in one visit.
- Sleep apnea treatment for a better night’s rest and improved overall health.
- Cosmetic dentistry solutions to give you a smile worthy of the red carpet.
- Implant dentistry to restore your bite and smile, plus preserve your jawbone.
- TMJ pain solutions to put an end to nagging pain in your jaw, face, and ears.
Call us at (734) 725-2022 today – make us your new dentist in Plymouth, MI!