It’s bad enough that missing and damaged teeth make you self-conscious about your smile’s appearance. Even worse, they affect your ability to eat and even speak normally. Fortunately, restorative dentistry from Plymouth, MI dentist Dr. Chad Barber can get your smile in great shape again.
Our restorative dental care will:
- Make your smile look as good as before, or even better.
- Relieve any pain caused by dental damage.
- Protect your teeth from further damage.
- Enable you to eat whatever you’d like again.
- Make it easier to care for your teeth.
- Improve your overall oral health.
Ready to get your smile back? Call Chad W. Barber, DDS at (734) 725-2022.
Restorative Dentistry Procedures Fix Your Dental Damage
No matter what kind of dental damage your mouth has suffered, you can get a restorative dentistry procedure to fix it. We offer:
- Dental veneers. Often used as a cosmetic dental treatment, veneers can also repair small cracks and similar problems while strengthening teeth.
- Tooth fillings. We use tooth-colored fillings to repair cavities. There’s no metal that darkens over time to mar your smile’s appearance. You won’t have to worry about reactions to mercury or other metals in amalgam fillings, either.
- Dental crowns. Crowns made of porcelain or zirconia can repair breaks, cracks, and severe decay.
- Inlays and onlays. These dental restorations are ideal for cavities that are too large for fillings but not large enough for dental crowns.
- Root canal therapy. A root canal removes infection from your tooth’s soft center so you won’t lose the tooth. Keeping your tooth intact prevents bone loss that can lead to further problems. Dr. Barber can complete your procedure in a single appointment.
Choose From Several Restorative Dentistry Options to Replace Teeth
You have more choices than ever before to replace missing teeth. Dental implants are a versatile restorative dentistry option because they can replace anywhere from one tooth to an entire mouthful of teeth. They also prevent the bone loss that can make you look older.
Dr. Barber doesn’t place implants; he’ll refer you to an experienced oral surgeon partner for that procedure. Once your implants are healed, you’ll come to our Plymouth, MI dentist office, where Dr. Barber will attach one of these dental restorations to your implant:
- Dental crown, to replace a single missing tooth
- Dental bridge, to replace several teeth
- Dentures, to replace many missing teeth – or even all of them
If you’re not a good candidate for dental implants or just aren’t interested in getting them, you still have choices. You can get a traditional fixed bridge or traditional dentures, either partial or full.
Stay Comfortable Throughout Your Restorative Dentistry Treatment
Our caring staff will ensure you remain comfortable throughout your restorative dentistry treatment. You’ll feel relaxed as soon as you take a seat in one of our massage chairs. And we’ve got blankets in case you get chilly. If you’re nervous about your procedure, you can get dental sedation. Choose from two types to ensure you achieve the right level of relaxation: “laughing gas” or oral sedation.