Damaged and missing teeth don’t have to get you down any longer. Our Plymouth, MI dentist, Dr. Chad Barber, has several options to restore your smile using dental crowns and bridges. If you’re tired of eating soft, bland food and having an incomplete smile, we can help. Here are a few of the many benefits of restorations with crowns and bridges from Chad W. Barber, DDS:
- See a beautiful new smile you can show off with pride.
- Enjoy eating a wider variety of foods – including favorites you may have been missing.
- Increase your confidence in social and romantic situations.
- Get renewed courage to excel in your job or career.
- Help prevent long-term health problems.
- Aid digestion through more complete chewing.
Call our friendly team at (734) 725-2022 today to schedule your appointment. Our office is on North Lilley Road, just a few blocks from East Middle School in Plymouth.
Discover Your Options For Crowns or Bridges
Chad W. Barber, DDS makes it easy to improve your smile and restore your bite using custom crowns and bridges. Choose from:
- Crowns For Tooth Repair – Get a beautiful porcelain or zirconia crown to repair a damaged tooth or one that has been saved through root canal treatment. The crown will strengthen the tooth and blend in naturally with your other teeth. We can even repair your front teeth with crowns to give you a more aesthetically pleasing smile and better biting power.
- Implant Crowns and Bridges – For a single missing tooth, we can secure a crown to an implant that an oral surgeon has placed in your jaw. For multiple missing teeth, we can combine crowns to create an implant-supported bridge, which attaches to two or more implants. These types of bridges will fill in your smile and help prevent jawbone deterioration that tooth loss causes.
- Fixed Bridges – Replace several missing teeth with a sturdy bridge that attaches on either end to your existing teeth. This bridge is a less invasive and more affordable option than an implant bridge. Unlike implant-supported bridges, however, it requires modification of the teeth to which it is attached.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations are used when a standard filling is not enough for repair, yet the tooth doesn’t require a complete crown. Dr. Barber uses e.max inlays and onlays for a spectacular look and long-lasting durability.
Call us at (734) 725-2022 today to get tooth replacement or repair with dental crowns and bridges. Unlock your new smile now!