Dental discomfort comes in many varieties, from a broken tooth to a cavity. No matter what’s causing your pain, you just want it to end as soon as possible. Dr. Chad Barber will relieve dental pain fast. We make every effort to see you the same day.
When you come to our Plymouth, MI dentist office, you’ll find:
- Patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays and intraoral cameras.
- A wide variety of restorative dentistry services to fix your problem.
- Comforting amenities like massage chairs and cozy blankets.
- Dental sedation if you need it.
If you’re in pain, call Chad W. Barber, DDS at (734) 725-2022 right away.
End Your Pain With Restorative Dentistry Services
We offer a variety of restorative dentistry services for treating some of the most common causes of dental pain. Among them:
- Tooth fillings. Dental decay causes painful cavities. Dr. Barber will remove all the decay, then place a filling to restore your tooth. We use metal-free fillings that blend in seamlessly with your smile.
- Root canals. An infected tooth often leads to a painful toothache. Without treatment, you’ll lose the tooth – often suffering discomfort in the process. When infection threatens your tooth, a root canal can save it.
- Dental crowns. A broken or cracked tooth often hurts, and it creates an easy way for bacteria to get inside your tooth and cause an infection. Dr. Barber can repair the damage with a dental crown, which also protects you from infection.
If your tooth is too damaged to be saved, Dr. Barber will gently remove it.
Choose From Two Kinds of Dental Sedation
Pain can make you understandably anxious. We’ll thoroughly numb your mouth with local anesthesia before the procedure. But if you’re still feeling nervous, you can choose one of our two forms of dental sedation:
- Inhaled sedation (“laughing gas”), for a light level of relaxation to take the edge off
- Oral sedation, which makes you more deeply relaxed
Let us relieve your dental pain! Call (734) 725-2022.