A smile should make you feel energetic and enthusiastic – not embarrassed. If flaws like chips or stains make you self-conscious instead of self-confident when you smile, our cosmetic dental treatments can help.
You can get treatments that:
- Whiten a dingy smile.
- Correct the look of crooked teeth without orthodontics.
- Hide imperfections like chips and gaps.
- Make worn-down or too-short teeth look longer.
You can even combine cosmetic dental procedures for a total smile makeover. Dr. Chad Barber can create a wax model that will give you a good idea of what your improved smile will look like before your treatment even starts! To schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation at our Plymouth, MI dentist office, call Chad W. Barber, DDS at (734) 725-2022.
Get a Great-Looking Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Among the cosmetic dentistry procedures you can choose to transform your smile:
- Dental veneers. Thin shells of porcelain or e.max ceramic are applied to the front of your teeth to conceal all kinds of flaws, including chips, stains, small cracks, and gaps. They’re sometimes called “instant orthodontics” because they can also hide minor misalignment. They can even make your teeth look longer.
- Teeth whitening. We’ll provide you with a professional-strength whitening treatment you will use in the comfort of your own home. You can get your teeth up to five shades brighter in just a few days.
- Dental bonding. For this affordable treatment, Dr. Barber carefully applies tooth-colored resin to your teeth to cover minor imperfections. While not as long-lasting as veneers, bonding is reversible.
We Use High-Tech Tools For Cosmetic Dental Services
We use some of the latest dental technology for your cosmetic dental services. Digital X-rays provide quick and accurate images that Dr. Barber can enlarge or otherwise sharpen if he needs a better look. And they use a fraction of the radiation of traditional X-rays, so they’re healthier for you. He can look into every corner of your mouth with our intraoral camera and share the images with you on a monitor – so you’ll see exactly what he does.
Ready to find out more about cosmetic dental treatments? Call (734) 725-2022.