If you’re searching for a new dentist in Plymouth, MI, the team at Chad W. Barber, DDS offers you a warm welcome to our practice. Dr. Barber has practiced dentistry for over 23 years, so he has seen just about every kind of dental situation imaginable. Our entire team is friendly and won’t judge you for the condition of your smile. We just want to help you make it better! Here are several features of our dental care that our patients enjoy:
- Attentive staff. We will take time to answer your questions and walk you through your procedure.
- Amenities. You can nestle under a warm blanket, relax in a massaging chair, and rehydrate with our whole-office water filtration system.
- Sedation options. Choose comfortable inhaled sedation with “laughing gas” or oral conscious sedation with a small, safe pill. Either option will help you relax and forget about being in a dentist’s chair.
- Longer appointment times. We understand that some patients take longer than others to feel at ease. Just ask and we’ll customize your appointment length so you feel comfortable and stress-free.
Don’t put off getting a great smile. Call our friendly team at (734) 725-2022 today to make an appointment for your dental care. Our office is located at 9331 N. Lilley Road in Plymouth – just off Ann Arbor Road.
Protect Your Smile & Maintain Good Oral Health With Our Gentle Care
Chad W. Barber, DDS offers an abundance of dental treatments so that you and your family can enjoy receiving all your dental care in one convenient location. Below are some of the services we offer:
- Restorative dentistry to help you smile and eat comfortably again.
- Root canal treatment to save and repair your infected tooth in one convenient visit!
- Sleep apnea treatment to help you sleep better, feel better, and prevent serious health problems.
- General dentistry to keep your smile bright and your mouth healthy.
- Cosmetic dentistry that will give you the gorgeous new smile you’ve been waiting for.
- TMJ treatment to stop jaw and facial pain, jaw popping, and unexplained headaches.
- Family dentistry for your whole crew, beginning at age 2.
Call us at (734) 725-2022 today to make your appointment. We’d love to be your new dentist in Plymouth, MI.